Designation: Sr Trainer – Learning & Development
Experience: 3-4 years
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Learning and Development or proven experience.
We are a solutioning firm with a consultative approach in our DNA. At AscentHR, we come to work every day to enable organisations nurture their human capital through seamless workflows and processes.
Streamline custom HR workflows from pre-hire to retire. Integrate time, attendance and leave management using our robust HCM solution. Solve bottlenecks at every step with our experiential solutions.
Today at AscentHR, we partner with various organisational teams from HR Operations to Finance to anyone who has a stake in creating a hassle-free and law-abiding entity.
With our consultative approach, we handhold you through your organisational objectives, and even help you discover the immediate needs of your HR function to carefully tailor our solutions that truly transform your people practice.
We not only stand by the traits, we enthuse –
Adaptability. Accountability. Accuracy.
If you love challenge, have experience in driving innovative approaches to learning & development in fast paced operational environments, we want you in our team !
Your role will,be to support the learning needs of all employees. You will be essentail to the growth and success of AscentHR and our team members, from our associates to senior leaders.
• 3 – 4 yearsof experience in L&D/ Training. Managing end to end training activities.
• A completed Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Learning and Development or proven experience.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills fo the purpose of knowledge transfer and skill development – both in classroom and tutorial settings.
• Ability to think creatively and contribute to process simplification/improvement at a team level.
• Experience measuring and reporting on business impact of training initiatives.
• Experience in designing learning and development programs from the ground – up
• Comfortable in working in a fast paced environment where continuous innovation is required and ambiguity is constant.
• Passionate self starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
• Industry certifications in L&D as appropriate
• Experience using eLearning development tools
• Familiarity with online learning and learning technologies
• Experience with video design and development
• Excellent skills in generating training related reports and tools
• Excellent communication, training and learning skills
• Excellent people management and networking skills
• Knowledge of HR functions like payroll and compliance
• Knowledge on QMS/ISMS process
• Deliver training that follows company methodology, and matches to the skills required by clients.
• Regularly co ordinate with the Training Manager regarding all training activities.
• Identify training needs of NHT and existing employees and accordingly scheduling and conducting Soft Skills training programs.
• Conduct periodic TNA to develop new training or modify and improve existing programs.
• Network with departments on effectiveness of training
• Coach and mentor Trainers, Executives, TLs and Managers
• Track domain training and improve trainee lifecycle in learning
• Track evaluation, feedback and effectiveness scores
• Analyse all training related activities for newly joined and existing employees
• Follow-up pre-work and post-work activities for each employee
• Updates all training records on a timely basis
• Maintains records in such a way that permits easy access
• Handle session on Soft Skills and behavioral Skills
• Captures audience’s interest through interactive skills irrespective of roles / designations
• Training effectiveness measurement