Designation: Benefits Administration Supervisor
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in Benefits Administration or Payroll
Required – Graduate of any 4 year business course.
Desired – Attained Human Resources degrees.
Required – Benefits Administration.
Desired – BPO, Compensation & Benefits.
AscentHR is one of the leading HRO services provider with state of art HCM solutions and managed payroll along with compliance and advisory services. As you join our team, you will become part of a flat-structured organization and a peoplecentric, delivery-led company culture. You will work amidst an intellectually-curious, progressive team, and hone on cross-functional expertise. Our Technology division comprises of conceptuallysound, application-oriented technocrats with an experience range of 10-25 years in the domain. Our development, QA/QC, IT, and support functions contribute towards the common goal of delighting our customers. Read more about us.
Use and develop your skills in a challenging and productive environment, working & managing the overall functions and activities related to Compliance of Statutory Requirements to Government Agencies (SSS, HDMF, PHIC and BIR)
You’ll be part of a team of savvy & passionate SMEs with unwavering commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and product quality That said, your knowledge, and independent initiative are just as vital! With tangible opportunities for career growth, this position is best for individuals who are hungry to maximize their potential.
Join our team and become an essential part of our company’s success.
• Act as an Officer-in-charge in all matters related to Statutory Compliance Requirements to Government Agencies
• Close coordination with Government Agencies for any new requirements and updates to be relayed to the team
• Act as a BenAd Champion to ensure AscentHR Clients are updated on the latest information about SSS, HDMF, PHIC and BIR
• Reviews and validates BenAd reports
• Addresses BenAd concerns and disputes
Reports & Analytics
• Outline BenAd Scope of Work that be given to internal teams and future Clients
• Submit BenAd reports and other statutory reports that may be required by the business, client or government
• Prepare Adhoc reports as requested by authorized representatives
• Provide needed data for Benefits Administration
Process & Compliance
• Ensures accuracy and timeliness of BenAd instructions for processing.
• Complies with timelines of submission of reports and other statutory requirements
• Adheres to monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines and other BenAd activities
• Ensures that data and other form of information are secured and free from exposure, loss, destruction and theft.
• Adapts to any approved changes in processes as required by the business, client or government
• Buddy up with stakeholders
• Participates in training, development and other company activities
• Identifies process improvement
• Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Key Result areas:
• Accuracy, Timeliness, Compliance & Productivity
• Shareholder- Zero SLA penalties.
• Employee – Attendance & Adherence to company policy