Designation: AI/ Machine Learning Engineer
Experience: 1-6 years
Education: (premium colleges only)
We are looking for applicants with a strong background in Analytics and Data mining (Web, Social and Big data), Machine Learning and Pattern Recognition, Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics, Statistical Modelling and Inferencing, Information Retrieval, Large Scale Distributed Systems and Cloud Computing, Econometrics and Quantitative Marketing, Applied Game Theory and Mechanism Design, Operations Research and Optimization, Human Computer Interaction and Information Visualization. Applicants with a background in other quantitative areas are also encouraged to apply.
We are looking for someone who can create and implement AI solutions. If you have built a product like IBM WATSON in the past and not just used WATSON to build applications, this could be the perfect role for you.
All successful candidates are expected to dive deep into problem areas of Zycus’ interest and invent technology solutions to not only advance the current products, but also to generate new product options that can strategically advantage the organization.
• Experience in predictive modelling and predictive software development
• Skilled in Java, C++, Perl/Python (or similar scripting language)
• Experience in using R, Matlab, or any other statistical software
• Experience in mentoring junior team members, and guiding them on machine learning and data modelling applications
• Strong communication and data presentation skills
• Classification (svm, decision tree, random forest, neural network)
• Regression (linear, polynomial, logistic, etc)
• Classical Optimization(gradient descent, newton raphson, etc)
• Graph theory (network analytics)
• Heuristic optimisation (genetic algorithm, swarm theory)
• Deep learning (lstm, convolutional nn, recurrent nn)
• The ideal candidate must have proven expertise in Artificial Intelligence (including deep learning algorithms), Machine Learning and/or NLP
• The candidate must also have expertise in programming traditional machine learning algorithms, algorithm design & usage
• Preferred experience with large data sets & distributed computing in Hadoop ecosystem
• Fluency with databases