Designation: Benefits Administration Supervisor
Experience: 2-3 years’ experience in Benefits Administration or Payroll
Required – Graduate of any 4 year business course.
Desired – Attained Human Resources degrees.
Required – Benefits Administration.
Desired – BPO, Compensation & Benefits.
• Act as an Officer-in-charge in all matters related to Statutory Compliance Requirements to Government Agencies
• Close coordination with Government Agencies for any new requirements and updates to be relayed to the team
• Act as a BenAd Champion to ensure AscentHR Clients are updated on the latest information about SSS, HDMF, PHIC and BIR
• Reviews and validates BenAd reports
• Addresses BenAd concerns and disputes
• Outline BenAd Scope of Work that be given to internal teams and future Clients
• Submit BenAd reports and other statutory reports that may be required by the business, client or government
• Prepare Adhoc reports as requested by authorized representatives
• Provide needed data for Benefits Administration
• Ensures accuracy and timeliness of BenAd instructions for processing.
• Complies with timelines of submission of reports and other statutory requirements
• Adheres to monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines and other BenAd activities
• Ensures that data and other form of information are secured and free from exposure, loss, destruction and theft.
• Adapts to any approved changes in processes as required by the business, client or government
• Buddy up with stakeholders
• Participates in training, development and other company activities
• Identifies process improvement
• Perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
• Accuracy, Timeliness, Compliance & Productivity
• Shareholder- Zero SLA penalties.
• Employee – Attendance & Adherence to company policy