Designation: Business Development Manager
Experience: 8-10 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
• Acquisition of new clients to manage their HCM & HR Consulting requirements.
• Should map potential customers and generate leads; Responsible for brand promotion and lead conversions
• Responsible for post sales services and client relationship management
• Research and build relationships with new clients.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients and increasing client base.
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
• Writing business proposals & Negotiating with stakeholders.
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
• High levels of Accountability; Accuracy and Adaptability
• High networking and relationship management skills
• Very good understanding of the product and services
• Positive team player; proactive and persuasive
• Enthusiastic and client centric attitude; Excellent stakeholder relationship management skills
• Able to escalate issues timely
• Excellent presentation; communication skills both written and verbal
• Proven ability to negotiate.
• Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
• Market knowledge & Ability to build rapport.
• Ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.
• Aggressive selling skills are a must.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
• 8 – 10 years relevant experience in Sales / Marketing / BD of HCM and/or IT products & services
• Ability to interact with diverse clients