Designation: DevOps Engineer
Experience: 4-5 Years
At AscentHR, we are proud to be recognized as one of the leading providers of HRO services. We offer state-of-the-art HCM solutions and managed payroll, along with compliance and advisory services. Our vision is to provide an exceptional user experience to our clients, driven by our passion for constantly innovating our products and services that are built on cutting-edge technology.
Our ultimate goal is to deliver products and services that help our customers create an effective HR strategy that promotes an unsurpassed employee experience, while seamlessly managing the complexities of multi-location, multi-country payroll, and labour policies that comply with all extant regulations.
When you join our team, you become part of a flat-structured organization, which is dedicated to a people-centric, delivery-led company culture. You will work amidst an intellectually curious, progressive team that will help you hone cross-functional expertise. So, if you are ready to be part of an innovative and dynamic team, we invite you to join us at AscentHR.
Our team is currently seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join us. An ideal candidate for this position is someone with 4-5 years of relevant experience in infrastructure as a code including Docker and Kubernetes (preferred). The candidate should be familiar with various cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud with expertise in AWS Cloud management. Good communication skills to interact and collaborate with cross-functional teams are prerequisites for this role.
The candidate must have the ability to work independently and confidently, and should be able to contribute towards designing and deploying cloud-native apps in the finance/ERP/ reporting domain. This role requires you to have an in-depth knowledge of containers, especially K8s and should have hands-on experience in various CI/CD tools, specifically Jenkins.
Once selected, you will be part of the Technology team and you will be reporting to an IT Manager. You will be primarily responsible for contributing towards the development and maintenance of our mission-critical finance/ERP/ reporting systems.
• Ability to liaise and collaborate with various business teams for functional specifications, requirement gathering, and development of software solutions.
• Should possess strong skills Shell scripting and strong proficiency in Python and Golang.
• Other additional good-to-know concepts include twelve-factor app methodology, DORA metrics, and Google SRE principles to run production systems.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills while interacting with various teams across the organization.
• You will need to be adaptable and flexible to work as per business requirements, and respond positively to changes.
• This is a full-time and onsite only position.
• Develop and manage infrastructure in Kubernetes.
• Contributes towards integration and configuration of Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tools, specifically Datadog.
• Troubleshoot technical issues and perform RCA for production errors.
• Design, implement, and maintain CI/CD pipelines, and work with cross-functional teams to enhance these pipelines.
• Build CI/CD pipelines with GitHub Actions adhering to our SDLC policies.
• Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related IT field
• Thorough knowledge of containers with expertise in Kubernetes
• Expertise in Jenkins
• Expertise in Datadog
• Familiar with GitHub