Designation: Executive IT Infra – Desktop
Experience: 2-3 years
Qualifications: Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Knowledge on Windows Desktop OS / office application
• Good communication & learning skills
• Knowledge on Basic Networking, Mail clients & Antivirus
• Knowledge on Printer & scanner installation
• Certification – Windows, Linux, Networking
• Basic knowledge on server OS – Windows 2008, 2012 & Linux
• Desktop Operating System troubleshoot & configuration
• Application troubleshoot & installation
• Networking troubleshoot & installation
• Printer & scanner troubleshoot, installation & configuration
• Mail client & Antivirus installation & configuration
• Monitoring Network tools
• Asset Tracker Update
• Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
• Guide end users with simple, step-by-step instructions
• Customize desktop applications to meet user needs
• Record technical issues and solutions in logs
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Install, configure, upgrade, maintain and support desktop systems based on service desk requests.
• Install malware and antivirus software and produce monthly reporting for management.
• Perform repairs and replacements of software and hardware peripherals.
• Provide desktop support for remote offices and employees.