Designation: Groovy Developer: Senior Software Developer
Experience: 3-5 years
• Builds custom configurations using languages such as Groovy, Yaml, Java.
• Collaborates with our development team when troubleshooting, customising requests and creating new configurations.
• Develop and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience
• Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability
• Contributing to improvements in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) utilizing practices such as test-driven development (TDD),
static code analysis, code reviews, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated security scanning.
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Maintains an awareness of new technologies and their applicability to improving the framework and business
• Should have hands on experience working with Groovy/Yaml.
• Groovy/Yaml development: 3 years
• Experience/familiarity with Java EE, Design Patterns, Spring/Spring Boot
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must have strong organizational, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• A positive, innovative, energizing, collaborative work style
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Good to have – Payroll domain experience
Category: Technical Team