Designation: HR Business Partner
Experience: 8-10 years
Minimum Qualification: MBA(HR)
Reports to: Manager / Head – HR
• Manpower Budgeting to meet the business target of AscentHR India. -Initiate, Design and Implement manpower planning and budgeting process to ensure deployment of right skill for right job.
• Headcount Budgeting, Budget creation, Manpower Approval
• Deployment Decision and Capacity Management
Induction & Confirmation
• Ensure every new employee is inducted in the most professional manner and create a positive on-boarding experience
• Conduct, analyze and report on improvement areas for new employee experience by completing 30-60-90-Day Pulse Checks and feedback to Business stakeholders for improvements
• Ensure timely Confirmation Appraisal and Probation Extension / PIP as required
• Monitor progress of PIP and improvements and enable the right steps to get the employee to be confirmed
• Coach and Train People Managers to own and drive a high-performance culture.
• Ensure the steps of the Appraisal process below is calendarized and completed within timelines communicated quarterly, Half-yearly or annually as the case may be.
• Set Goals/KRAs (Self & Manager), Sign-Off & Approval
• Self-Assessment & Manager Assessment
• Arriving at Final Rating and Normalization process completion
• Promotion Nominations, Potential Assessments completed in time and within
• Enable Compensation Increments and Promotions as per salary change
Reward & Recognition
• Design Retention Plans and initiatives for niche and critical skills
• Drive and ensure the Rewards & Recognition programs are enabled as per
timeline and ensure smooth, seamless and consistent process of the R&R
• Receive feedback on the R&R programs and modify and communicate as
• Enable succession planning for Critical Positions
• Deliver a Potential Assessment methodology and complete Succession
• Identify strengths and Gaps in Competency for the identified successor role
through the 3×3 Performance – Potential Matrix
Employee Engagement & Experience
• Conduct Employee Engagement surveys and action plan low-scoring areas
• Design and drive engagement initiative of programs that enables retention of
capable and high performing people
• Attract and build a world class human resource team to partner with
business to support in meeting business goals.
• Position AscentHR India as a dream company to attract best talent.
• Internalize a “living the culture and Values” behaviour in every person at
People Performance & Capability Development
• Set department objectives/KPIs and review, assess and provide feedback on
ongoing performance of department
• Set and manage Key Result Areas (KRAs) /Key performance indicators
(KPIs) / Goals for direct reports and provide periodic feedback on
• Manage poor performance for team early in the year and put in place a
performance improvement plan for poor performers
• Manpower planning and recruitment process.
• Design and roll out of employee engagement survey.
• Action specific programmes to address low scoring engagement areas.
• Roll out of retention programmes-Rewards and recognition, growth, team culture etc.
• Role Expectation, Performance measures, High potential assessment, Grading and Levelling, promotion process, Capability Development (Identified Areas)
• HR Org. Structure, HR capabilities and HR team growth-Measuring HR Service and support –Quality of Delivery and Quality of Service.
• Employer Brand with educational institutions and talent Market.
• Communication and roll out of AscentHR India Culture and Value programme / Initiative.
• HR Automation, Prioritisation and Implementation
• Capability Development Performance & Consequence management of direct reports
• Budgeting to be completed by December each year. – On Time/Delay.
• As per agreed Service Level (SLA)
• Agreed timeline VS Actual Timeline.
• Target No. VS Actual No.
• No. of non-confirmations VS Total recruitment.
• Performance Rating > Satisfactory for all new hires.
• At least two engagement survey in a year.
• Engagement Survey Score Target Vs. Actual.
• No. Initiative from Engagement Survey implemented
• No. of recognition programme roll out for team member/ Staff.
• Score on role expectation, measures and promotion process.
• 100% of All job role has clear expectation.
• 100% Completion of appraisal process within agreed timeline.
• Increase Capability index – target Vs Actual
• HR services satisfaction score. (Target VS Actual)
• Completion and go live of Identified HR modules.
• No. Of Educational institution collaborated with AscentHR India for different kind of projects.
• Quarterly “living the value” awareness session and award programmes.
• Conceptual knowledge of HR and People Behaviour.
• Exposure to Software/IT organization.
• High analytical and problem-solving capability
• Making hard/tough decision
• Strategic Thinking.
• Achieving Results
• Strategic and Customer Perspective
• Thinking and Decision Making
• Personal Effectiveness
• Coaching/Supervising Others
• Leading and Influencing People
• Building collaborative partnerships
• Trusted Advisor
• High Impact communication
• Trusted Advisor
• High empathy
• Ability to work with people of multiple cultures