Designation: HRIS- Implementation Executive I
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
• Bachelor’s Degree / Masters in HR, project management certification preferred
• Strong domain knowledge of the HR functions, process & best practices exposure
• Proven track record of HCM solution delivery
• Good understanding and working knowledge of project planning and tracking
• Good understanding of basics of budgeting, capacity build & utilization, contracts & obligations.
• 2-4 years of experience of which at least 1-2 years of experience in the areas of HR functions & operations
• 2-3 years of HCM solution delivery management experience with proven track record.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills, data analysis, verbal- written and communication skills, and interpersonal & customer service skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Represent the domain with comprehensive understanding of end -to end process
• Engage to understand the needs, recommend best practices, & navigate our product fitment
• Align & Achieve HRIS Function’s objective through effective planning and execution
• Manage internal & external stake holders
• Keep abreast of the industry / competition – competitors, solutions etc.
• Work independently, taking ownership for personal and team delivery and outcomes.
• Responsible for the full cycle of implementation from understanding client business needs, recommend solutions, estimating and scoping of requirements, sign-off, delivery schedules, development team interaction and commitments, internal UAT and delivery as per user requirements.
• Execute tasks assigned and periodically update on the status of execution.
• Work towards adhering and achieving project quality standards/goals
• Review performance status, update project progress status for internal & external stakeholders, enable team to deliver.
• Serve as an interface between internal/external customers and the functional team members to ensure effective delivery of requirements.
• Maintain awareness of trends in HRMS in the market and the potential impact of those trends on current and future HRMS functionality.
• Proactively report or escalate project risks, issues, assumptions & dependencies to ensure timely mitigation steps.
• Test solutions to ensure they meet the agreed business/functional requirements of the client
• Track, analyze and report quantitative metrics for internal & client stakeholders.
• Manage month-end and year-end activities.