Designation: HRMS Manager
Experience: 7-8 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field (human resources or computer science)
• Deep Working knowledge of HRMS software applications and products.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent project & program management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Experience in customer/stakeholder engagement strategy
• Good understanding and exposure in HR technology software implementation and HR Consulting assignments will be preferred
• Knowledge of Project Management, Agile (Scrum) project methodologies desirable
• Lead the HRMS team in managing the day-to-day activities to demonstrates, implement & support the HRMS platform and product to existing and potential clients.
• Foster and maintain positive relationships with HRMS inter-teams, including senior management and the HRMS customer base.
• Manage technology team for smooth completion of requirements and design.
• Serve as an interface between internal/external customers and the functional team members to ensure effective definition and delivery
of HRMS applications.
• Provide overall prioritization of work assignments and management of functional team resources and their activities.
• Build and maintain a strong functional HRMS team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, team building, staff development
and succession planning.
• Promote proactive approaches using the HRMS to solve business needs/problems while also enhancing the understanding and acceptance of
the HRMS capabilities.
• Based on business need, negotiate priorities and support requirements with the IT department, functional staff, sales staff and others
• Plan, budget and forecast HRMS needs and applications.
• Maintain awareness of trends in HRMS in the market and the potential impact of those trends on current and future HRMS functionality.
• When apprised, the HRMS manager will review impending business issues that will have a direct impact on the HRMS and provide senior
management with an assessment of the HRMS impact, scheduling considerations and other information required for a complete business
• Actively contribute to HRMS Development efforts and inputs to build a robust platform for a full -cycle HRMS product
• Program Manage, provide design and ensure completion of the HRMS requirements within agreed timelines and ensure that the
functionalities are incorporated as per functionality expectations received.
• As required provide design Inputs as and when product enhancements are decided
Category: HRMS Team