Designation: Java Developer
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
Location: Coimbatore & Bangalore
Use and develop your skills in a challenging and productive environment, working on a cutting-edge SaaS payroll engine that is at the heart of our payroll/HRMS Web-application which will be deployed in more than 30 countries apart from India. This framework is developed in-house and is continually being upgraded to support the payroll of various countries. This Java Developer position requires a thorough knowledge of Java application design as well as the ability to use independent judgment when identifying and implementing solutions. You’ll be part of a crack team of savvy developers and passionate SMEs with unwavering commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality. That said, your creativity, knowledge, and independent initiative are just as vital! With tangible opportunities for career growth, this position is best for developers who are hungry to maximize their potential. Join our team and become an essential part of our company’s success.
• Analyze user requirements to set parameters for application and system objectives.
• Coordinate requirements and schedules for applications development; ensure adherence to deadlines for all projects.
• Develop processes and guidance for application use; develop appropriate documentation and troubleshooting tools for application users.
• Troubleshoot development and usage problems; coordinate with IT team to create solutions to technological problems.
• Determine system problems and make recommendations for optimal solutions.
• Integrate developed or purchased applications into existing systems thorough database architecture design and server scripting that will ensure connectivity with networks, servers and search engines.
• Identify and design solutions for application and systems inefficiencies that will optimize functionality and user-friendliness.
Skills & Qualifications:
• At least three years of Java experience, including Java 11
• Expertise in Kotlin, PG SQL, YAML, Groovy, and Rabbit MQ
• Knowledge of Spring Boot Framework, micro-service, and distributed applications
• Good interpersonal communication skills and a high level of creativity and motivation
• Experience in designing scalable applications
• Familiarity with JVM