Designation: Java Developer
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
Location: Coimbatore & Bangalore
• Analyze user requirements to set parameters for application and system objectives.
• Coordinate requirements and schedules for applications development; ensure adherence to deadlines for all projects.
• Develop processes and guidance for application use; develop appropriate documentation and troubleshooting tools for application users.
• Troubleshoot development and usage problems; coordinate with IT team to create solutions to technological problems.
• Determine system problems and make recommendations for optimal solutions.
• Integrate developed or purchased applications into existing systems thorough database architecture design and server scripting that will ensure connectivity with networks, servers and search engines.
• Identify and design solutions for application and systems inefficiencies that will optimize functionality and user-friendliness.
• At least three years of Java experience, including Java 11
• Expertise in Kotlin, PG SQL, YAML, Groovy, and Rabbit MQ
• Knowledge of Spring Boot Framework, micro-service, and distributed applications
• Good interpersonal communication skills and a high level of creativity and motivation
• Experience in designing scalable applications
• Familiarity with JVM