Designation: Manager – Sales (North / West / South)
Preferred Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience in sales management,
out of which 3-5 years of experience in leading sales teams.
Location: North / West / South
AscentHR is one of the leading HRO services providers with state-of-the-art HCM solutions and managed payroll along with compliance and advisory services. AscentHR’s Vision is to deliver exceptional user experience to our clients driven by the hunger to constantly innovate products and services that are built on cutting-edge technology. Our goal is to deliver products and services that help our customers craft an effective HR strategy that creates an unsurpassed employee experience, while seamlessly managing the complexities of multi-location, multi-country payroll and labour policies that comply with all extant regulations.
At AscentHR, our sales team drives new customer acquisition for our state-of-the-art solutions and services. As a qualified sales manager, you are required to keep our revenue engine running through their dynamic skills and charisma in accelerating the sales activity.
You will become part of a flat-structured organization and a people-centric, delivery-led company culture as you join our team. You will work amidst an intellectually curious, progressive team and hone on cross-functional expertise.
Our Sales team is currently seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join us. This opportunity will be ideal for someone with 10 plus years of relevant experience in Sales / Marketing / BD of HCM and other related products and services.
To be considered for this position, you should have strong experience and in-depth knowledge of the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals.
In summary, this role requires someone who can demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, lead generation, relationship building, negotiating and closing deals, and inspire others. The successful candidate should be able to act with a sharp mind, coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives as needed to create and maintain a high-performing sales force. If you have the experience and drive to excel in this position, we would love to hear from you.
• Meet individual and team sales targets
• Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach
• Meet potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs
• Track, analyse, and communicate key quantitative metrics
• Recruit and build salespeople, set objectives, train, coach, and monitor performance ensuring that the assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
• Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfil them.
• Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met.
• Conduct stand-up meetings with the team and monitor progress periodically.
• Ensure daily updates on CRM tool, and manage month-end and year-end closure processes.
• Promote company’s products and services.
• Write business proposals and negotiate with relevant stakeholders.
Key Skills & Competencies:
• Demonstrate high levels of company traits – Accountability, Accuracy, and Adaptability.
• Ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.
• Should be a self-motivated person and have the ability to motivate team.
• Should possess aggressive selling skills and negotiate well.
• Proven track record of achieving targets, and managing successful the sales cycle from planning to closure.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and language skills.
• Willing to travel as the situation demands, driving license with a car preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration or related field.
• 10+ years of relevant experience in sales management, out of which 3-5 years of experience in leading sales teams.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office suite