Designation: Senior Java Developer II
AscentHR is an end-to-end HR Operations company with roots in Payroll and Compliance. Our Technology division of application-oriented professionals have 10-25 years of experience. Read more about us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, enterprising Java Developer with 5+ years of experience.
You will work on a cutting-edge SaaS payroll/HRMS web-application that is deployed in India and 30 other countries. This framework is developed in-house and is continually upgraded. Using your knowledge of Java applications, as well as your creativity, problem-solving skills, and initiative, you collaborate to produce high-quality products. In return, we provide tangible opportunities for learning and career growth.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in Java/JEE.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in multi-tier web application development using Java, Springs MVC Framework, Hibernate, JDB, and REST.
• Minimum 3+ years of development experience in building applications using Java and Spark, Spark SQL, Kafka, and Spark Streaming.
• Should be able to write high quality code – preferably in Java/Python Experience in Distributed Data Streaming projects working in Kafka Streaming and Spark Streaming.
• Well versed with Spark APIs like RDD, Dataframe and Datasets . Experience working in Kafka Streaming and Kafka Connect. • Should have strong understanding in framework development for data ingestion, data processing and data extraction.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Produce low level designs from functional design specifications using your experience to utilize the relevant product capabilities.
• Quality Assurance – ensure that all appropriate procedures, coding practices and documentation is adhered to.
• Experience of building applications with streams and complex event processing
• Configure and develop solutions using Spark as a tool
• Thoroughly understand Spark Build and features; its limitations and capabilities, to develop the best solution.
• Help write analytics code, services and components in Java, Apache Spark, Kafka and related technologies such as Zookeeper
• Responsible for systems analysis – Design, Coding, Unit Testing and other SDLC activities.
• Should be able to prioritize in fast-moving complex environment and produce solutions despite complex requirements