Designation: Senior Software Developer PHP-I
Experience: 3+ years total Software Development experience
Qualifications: BE / MCA / BTech
• Development or Support on Framework like Codeignitor / Smarty / CakePHP / Zend
• Analyze user requirements to set parameters for application and system objectives.
• Coordinate requirements and schedules for applications development; ensure adherence to deadlines for all projects.
• Develop processes and guidance for application use; develop appropriate documentation and troubleshooting tools for application users.
• Troubleshoot development and usage problems; coordinate with IT team to create solutions to technological problems.
• Determine system problems and make recommendations for optimal solutions.
• Integrate developed or purchased applications into existing systems through database architecture design and server scripting that will ensure connectivity with networks, servers and search engines.
• Identify and design solutions for application and systems inefficiencies that will optimize functionality and user-friendliness.
• 3+ years total Software Development experience with strong technical background
• PHP 7 skills with Codeignitor is mandatory.
• Excellent conceptual, analytical and programming skills.
• Good Core knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap and RDBMS MySQL.
• OOPs (object oriented programming) using PHP
• Knowledge in Vue JS/Angular would be a plus.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git / SVN).
• Follow all best practices and procedures as established by company.
• Understanding of the SDLC
• Strong knowledge in PHP Laravel/Lumen (Version 5.4 and above) Frameworks and has extensive knowledge in developing and maintaining high-performance applications.
• Good experience in Restful API Design, Develop & Integration.
• Knowledge in software testing (PHP Unit).