Designation: Technical Writer
Experience: 3-6 years
• Participate in Product and Feature Development discussions and understand the documentation requirements.
• Plan, research, write and edit existing or new product or workflow-related changes in user guides and user stories.
• Work closely with the configuration, implementation and other cross-functional teams to ensure technical accuracy and functional insights as part of deliverables.
• Coordinate with the development team to provide textual/instructional inputs on the user interface. A degree of familiarity with usability and UX writing would be an added advantage.
• Coordinate changes to documentation and communications, including user guides, user stories and other artefacts.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills in interaction with various teams with an ability to ask the right questions and build information networks.
• An ability to build lasting relationships with SMEs, and absorb inputs and information quickly.
• 3-6 yrs experience in delivering user assistance documentation for Software As A Service (SaaS).
• Familiarity with MSTP and Chicago Manual of Style.
• Demonstrated excellent communication skills
• A self-starter with attention to detail.
• Flexible to work as per the business requirements.
• A degree of familiarity with Human Capital Management (HCM), and payroll software.
• Familiarity with Agile an added advantage
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills.
• Hands-on experience with at least one or more tools such as DITA, MS Office Suite. Adobe FrameMaker, HATs
Role: Technical Writer
Industry Type: HCM, Payroll Software
Functional Area: SaaS
Role Category: Technical Documentation
Education: Any Graduate in any Specialization
Key Skills: Communication Skills, MSTP, Technical Writing, Technical Documentation, SaaS, Software Technical Writer, Product Technical Writer, Technical Documentation, Software Documentation Product Writing, Technical Writing, Product Writer, Technical Writing, HCM and Payroll Software.