Designation: Unit Manager IT Infrastructure
Experience: 3+ years’ experience in DevOps environment support and development
Education: Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc./MCA)
• Take ownership, architect, manage and develop jobs and processes for a continuous integration and deployment system that handles dozens of deployments per day
• Build and support processes for automated testing
• Regular management and assessment of jobs, planning and execution of required maintenance activities to continuously increase features, improve speed, efficiency and scalability and reduce costs
• Be involved in the day-to-day configuration management of various projects
• Help development teams design new features and solutions from the code to the infrastructure level.
• Research and integrate new technologies into our stack.
• Docker and other container-based technologies such as Kubernetes, Kafka, OpenShift
• Build Servers – Jenkins, Artifactory
• Build Tools – Maven, NPM, Shell Scripts
• Azure service: API gateway, Application gateway, functions, ADF, Databricks, Azure devops
• Linux Expertise
• Programming – Basic Java Knowledge, Groovy
• Databases – Experience with writing scripts and SQL for at least one or more of SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL
• Self-sufficient, self-managed and self-motivated
• Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills with ability to identify and fix issues in Dev Ops process
• Excellent communication skills, able to work well with smart, passionate and
• growing teams.
• Excellent reliability, dependability, and trustworthiness.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
REQUIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
We are looking for highly motivated, detail-oriented, energetic individual who can think outside the box and question assumptions. An innovative person, get-things-done, technologists with strong analytic and problem-solving skills. We hire great people who love to program, love technology and have an enthusiasm for their work while keeping good work-life balance