Author: Dr. Sachin Biraj
OBJECTIVE OF THE STANDING ORDER
- Tramway service, or motor transport service engaged in carrying passengers, goods or both by road for hire or reward:
– An air transport service other than such a service belonging to, or exclusively employed in the Indian military, naval or air forces, or the Civil Aviation Department of the Government of India.
- A dock, wharf or jetty.
- A mechanically propelled inland vessel.
- A mine, quarry or oilfield.
- A plantation.
- A workshop or other establishment in which articles are produced, adapted or manufactured, for use, transport or sale.
- Commercial establishments in which any work relating to the construction, development or maintenance of buildings, roads, bridges or canals, or related to operations connected with navigation, irrigation, development, or the maintenance of buildings, roads, bridges; the transmission and distribution of electricity or any other form of power is being carried out.
- Any other enterprise or class of enterprise on whom the appropriate government may impose the need for protection of persons employed, and other relevant circumstances, specifically, by notification in the Official Gazette.
To read more, fill in the form and download